Vote for FD/MAS Community artists in RARE Artists Competition!
We’re thrilled to share that not one, but TWO FD/MAS community members have been named finalists in Every Life Foundation‘s RARE Artist competition. We’re so inspired by Katie Corvelle and Christina Schulz for both their creative talent and their advocacy.
Now, they need our help as the winners are selected through community vote!
We encourage anyone who is voting to read through these instructions or view this video to help vote.
Here’s how you can vote:
- Visit RareArtist.org and click the button towards the top of the page that says, ‘click here to vote’. You will be redirected to rareartist.awardsplatform.com and asked to make an account. We require an account to ensure all votes are fair and no one is simply refreshing the page. No information will be shared, and no one will be sent emails without prior consent.
- When an account is created, you will automatically be taken to the public voting page of the platform.
- You will see a grid with all 20 Rare Artist finalists’ artwork.
- Click on any artwork to open the artist’s profile. In the artist profile, you can learn more about them, including their name, rare disease, and artist statement (their story).
- To view a larger image of the artwork, click on the artwork again in the artist profile.
- To vote for a piece, click the purple “vote” box under the artwork.
- You may vote for 10 pieces in total. You can only vote for each art piece one time.
- You may log in at any point during public voting to view and change your votes.
- Votes are not publicly displayed. Awardees will be notified at the end of October and announced in the October Rare Report.